thanks opera mini I just redeemed
if Urs is not showing, buy an icon
Posts made by manuelfred22e
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@saramiller1997: for 600 naria??


-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@codie001: it's still not showing
- Blogs
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@harbey1: I've already updated the opera mini app since yesterday mine still not working
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@mbautserga-vitalis: how
mine is showing try again in 6 days -
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@mbautserga-vitalis: which country??
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
we haven't even redeemed this week and they are saying redeem in 6 days


-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@greatusa: did u redeem?
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@mbautserga-vitalis: yes go redeem guys but na just once I tried redeeming again and it said it's only available in 6 days time
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@daniel171108: u don redeem??
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@soyskyy: i think it's for those people who didn't redeem last week because of monthly reached issue
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
those people that redeemed last week, where u able to redeem??
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
I just redeemed 1$ now guys

check urs
I'm serious I'm not joking
I can't send image I would have showed u guys -
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
the redeem button has disappeared
- Blogs
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@daniel171108: u can't redeem
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
now opera mini has left the redeem option active but u can't withdraw if u have withdraw this month it will show u ''token monthly purchase has been reached"