RE: Opera mini 9 beta 1 for AndroidOpera Mini
Will you make some impovements for UI and gestures?
Current issues are:
- There are still no way to sort tabs. Will help sometimes.
- Need option to stop UI elements (adress and navigation panels) auto hide and show. As for me - I hate this stuff on scroll up. Wish it happens only by menu button press, like in versions upto 7 (including).
- Page refresh on overscroll isn't good idea. We have button for it!
- Back/Next butons can be placed on left side of adress panel (on mobile view). They have to be somewhere!
- Giant traffic economy statistic also should have any flag to disable it.
That is short list.