Welcome to the Opera community! It's great to hear that you've been enjoying the browser for the past year.
I understand that you're having an issue with your favorites bar not working properly. This can be a frustrating issue, but there are a few things you can try to fix it:
- Restart Opera. This may seem like a simple solution, but it can often fix minor glitches and bugs.
- Update Opera. Make sure that you're using the latest version of Opera. You can check for updates by going to Menu > Help > About Opera.
- Clear your browsing data. This includes cookies, cached images and files, and history. To clear your browsing data, go to Menu > Settings > Privacy & Security > Clear browsing data.
- Disable your extensions. Some extensions can interfere with the operation of Opera, including the favorites bar. To disable your extensions, go to Menu > Extensions > Manage extensions. Disable all of your extensions and then restart Opera. If your favorites bar starts working again, then you can start enabling your extensions one by one to see which one is causing the problem.
- Reset Opera to its default settings. This is a last resort, but it may be necessary if none of the above solutions work. To reset Opera to its default settings, go to Menu > Settings > Advanced > Reset.
If you've tried all of the above solutions and your favorites bar is still not working, then you may need to contact Opera support for further assistance. mini excavator rubber tracks
I hope this helps!