I tried redeeming today but it's on showing try again in 6 days,... after multiple tries., It let me put My phone number but couldn't redeem says "" opera network error try again late ""
Is there any body experiencing this issue too??
Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!
Download Opera browser with:
I tried redeeming today but it's on showing try again in 6 days,... after multiple tries., It let me put My phone number but couldn't redeem says "" opera network error try again late ""
Is there any body experiencing this issue too??
@christinemthethwa: yh I did redeem twice last week 
...
Please I Just saw only one of the redeem option today and I tried to redeem but it saying
"" reward not available try again in 6 days"" .
Please is there anyone also experiencing this issue.
Please guyz I wanna ask a question, is it possible to redeem the 0.5 USDT twice in one day???
Cuz on the redeem section.... The 0.5 redeemtion is showing in two places
@harshitjhanwar:
I'm using Opera mini : fast Web browser
Please oo ...I know I redeemed on dy 17th which is 3days bc and today's 20th and I'm seeing dy redeem option again
. I tried to redeem but it's showing ""monthly purchase limit reached """
I'm i dy only one experiencing this at their end...and please is there a limit for redemption in a month
@soyskyy:
Please which one is Microsoft rewards... Please can you explain a little
@harshitjhanwar:
Exactly bro....I just saw it now, on dy redeem page it shows 1usdt but once you click ""redeem points while offer Last """ then boom it shows 0.5.
Opera has rigged this stuff for real ... They've violated the rules the themselves setup
Please oo when was dy last redemption for opera rewards oo
@qring-0:
OMO na wa ooo....me nvr see mine ooo
Abi Make I delete opera mini reinstall am again abi how gon sef

@stanleyflexa:
Seriously are you for real.....?
OMO .... mine hasn't popped up oo
...bro which country re u in?
Haven't heard any info ..on the 1 USDT Reward....jeez it's really quick here 
Or...was there anyone lucky enough to redeem here 
.. pls let us know oo
Was anyone able to redeem...??
Or is it still not showing 
Haven't seen mine tho
Please send me the telegram group link, so I can join in 
@jobungash:
When did u redeem yrs???
are u frm Nigeria???
@christinemthethwa:
Once a week right.... don't u no after 23 June another week has started counting..
today is the 6th day after dy last redeem day. After tumoro if it doesn't show up, then we've got to wait for another whole 7dayZ jeez...
Has anyone redeemed after 23 June which was the last redeem day?? Make I know abg 