@tauto Have you tried using the Chrome app store extension? I've been using it for a while and haven't had any more problems.
My version - 4.154.2
Posts made by ERODELETE
-
RE: LastPassOpera add-ons
-
RE: LastPassOpera add-ons
@ajs4opera Hi, how are you? I contacted their support, and according to them, they are already developing an update. However, as the friend above said, the Chrome extension also works with Opera. I tested it, and so far it hasn't presented any more problems here.
Link - https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/hdokiejnpimakedhajhdlcegeplioahd?utm_source=item-share-cb
-
RE: LastPassOpera add-ons
@KasperT Thanks, Thanks, I'll do a test here, I saw that the Chrome version is more advanced than Opera's.
Despite being the same engine, Opera doesn't recognize the extension, which requires the operator to "mark" it as trusted (tip for future users). -
RE: LastPassOpera add-ons
Unfortunately, the extension stopped working correctly in Opera. Analyzing reports from friends, it's been 7 months and the problem persists.