@dantenebris Thanks for your suggestion ! I added your suggestion into my backlog for a future update.
However, please note that the currently available version on Opera store is outdated (2.7, the current version is 2.9.1). I sent the new versions but it is now yet reviewed by the moderators (I'm not the only extension developper who's new updates are not reviewed for a long time).
What you can do :
- Backup your settings: go to the Advanced settings, then click on "Backups and presets"
- On the new opened window, click on "Archive the settings..."
- Your settings are now saved into your device (usually in the "Downloads" folder)
- Go to this page: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/eimaelgbclmdoeimifebaagealdkjmki/
- Uninstall the old version
- Click on "Install" : you should be able to install the version from Chrome webstore, which is up to date (2.9.1)
- When the new version of the extension is installed, go to the Advanced settings, and click on "Backups and presets"
- Click on the tab "Restore the settings..."
- Select the previously saved file (the name will be similar to: page-shadow-backupdata-2022-1-3-22_42_40.json)
- You have the latest version of Page Shadow what your previous settings