@Amratc2 nope
Posts made by christinemthethwa
- Blogs
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@soyskyy I think it's a MiniPay Boost reward. It's awarded everyday for keeping or holding a certain balance in your MiniPay wallet. The more the balance, the more the Boost reward. It's interest on your balance.
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@earth-homosapiens not really coz I get 0.52 celo every week since we started earning celo but I wasn't able to redeem every week. I also can't redeem this week but I met all the criteria.
I think it's because the rewards are limited therefore everyone won't be able to redeem every week. It is however important to meet all the criteria for your browser each week to earn celo, but there is no guarantee that you will be able to redeem your points.
-
RE: What If Browsing on Your Phone Could Earn You Rewards?Blogs
@EZIYIORE also tried since midday and it's telling me to try again after 6 days
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@Celestia1Kay yes me too, my streak is unbroken and I never missed a day, but it disappeared. If you miss a day/s in a week, you don't get a token for that week only. It's not supposed to wipe out all the celo you've earned in the past, hence we are complaining about it.
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@Celestia1Kay It happened to me as well. My 5.71 celo disappeared and I started from scratch. I didn't violate any rules, didn't do anything wrong. Just woke up one day and it was all gone. It's not fair. Opera must do something about it. They must give us our celo back coz all the celo we earned is in our Points history.
Otherwise we still love Opera. They must just give us our hard earned celo back.
-
RE: What If Browsing on Your Phone Could Earn You Rewards?Blogs
@EZIYIORE it looks like there is no redemption for you this week coz we got that message after redeeming. Maybe it's because you redeemed twice last week.
- Blogs
- Blogs
-
RE: What If Browsing on Your Phone Could Earn You Rewards?Blogs
@Chukwunonso1 try performing the steps I gave to @Philip7
-
RE: What If Browsing on Your Phone Could Earn You Rewards?Blogs
@Philip7 it looks like you need to perform a task to trigger the redeem button to appear. Try to do the following steps:-
⢠Clear your browsing history ⢠Clear your browser's CACHE (don't clear cookies and data) ⢠Close your browser ⢠Restart your phone ⢠Open your browser ⢠Go to the Rewards section and tap on Earn, then tap on any task like reading a news article, predict match results etc. Do the task and immediately after receiving your Opera points, go back to the Rewards section to check for the redeem button. It normally appears after performing a task and receiving points. Mine was not showing until I followed these steps, so try it. It might work for you if the pool is not yet depleted. -
RE: What If Browsing on Your Phone Could Earn You Rewards?Blogs
@Philip7 I've just redeemed but I was able to redeem once only, not twice like others.
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@Ifeco440 I redeemed once only. The redeem button disappeared after the first redemption.
-
RE: What If Browsing on Your Phone Could Earn You Rewards?Blogs
@Jpec247 nice for you. Currently there is no redeem button showing on my side. Probably missed it coz I wasn't online.
-
RE: What If Browsing on Your Phone Could Earn You Rewards?Blogs
Why is Opera allowing people to redeem more than once per week when others have not yet redeemed? It's not fair coz we are all Opera users. First the redeem amount was reduced, now people are allowed to redeem 2 or 3 times before others get a chance to redeem. It's not fair. Opera must do something about this.
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@Ifeco440 nice for you, congratulations!!!


-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@Pavico No it didn't appear today. It appeared on Monday and it disappeared after I redeemed.
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@Kennice777 I'm referring to those who were able to redeem. We all redeemed 300 points for 0.5 usdt
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@JnrIgor yeah, and the most pathetic part of it is watching adverts. Why watch ads if you are not going to buy anything and you are probably not even paying attention to the ads? How is it going to benefit you and the advertiser? Why watch ads if you have enabled ad blocker on your browser? It makes no sense.
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@ANEKEZE yes it was reduced. We all received 0.5 USDT
