You see that place they wrote "We're just getting started: More great reward options are coming soon!" Na him I take dey get hope, I dey almost give up sha
Posts made by Celestia1Kay
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
Operamini really nigg*s?! Haven't seen the redeem button for days then all of a sudden it pops up nd say "Redeem in 4days??"

Really!!! -
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@unclefabu: Guy! My $5.71 just disappeared last week, now I done start from square one

-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@chocolynnn: Omo the struggle

-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
Omo exchange button just disappeared
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
Operamini give me back my $5.71 Celo you took from me


-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@christinemthethwa I weak


-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@dcdjmikkyg: baba nothing like that, mine disappeared too $5.71 Celo gone just like that.i didn't miss my streak

-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@didystan5: you well? Others hv already redeemed. It's 7:23am, yet nothing
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
I'm not seeing redeem button
it's 5:20am here -
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
What just happened? My $5.71 Celo just went to 0.00 just like that! Wth


-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@astid: yeah I got it, after watching ads then it popped up

-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
Hv been using Opera mini since the days of Java phones, Symbia phones till date! I use it on my Android nd iPhone
️
️ Operamini thank you for all you do
️ -
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
Guys the redeem button
is on Opera VPN but it's not on Opera mini.. And Opera VPN says redeem after 6 days. -
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
This people they're really crazy,wanted to claim token nd it says token not found for user something something
. Before I know it the exchange option has disappeared
Operamini una go take am easy o! -
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
Operamini y'all are getting worse everyday, what's the meaning of diz madness,I can't redeem bcoz it says I hv reached the transaction limit for d day. As hw now!?
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs

It's double now but still not working
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@kennice777: yeah but now they're the ones eating us

-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@oucour: i have emptied mine already,nd I was able to predict only on 4games
Myriad they want to recover all those money we won. After this one i'm not doing again,since my acc is empty I don't think I can claim my winning points again 