@chegebhai4: Yes, but only on the premise that you can redeem it in the first place. And as you can see, the redeem button only shows up if they remember about it lol
Posts made by bz-nurah
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
Last week the button shows up around this time. Why is it absent now?
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@kennice777: Last 3 weeks I always got, "Rewards unavailable, try again in 6 days." This time it worked at first try
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
Thank you, Opera, I finally redeemed after many failures

-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@crelu: It's already 10:33, no redeem button seen
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@codie001: I don't really care, I'm just marking your username as a liar.
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@codie001: Mark this username, it's a liar
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@codie001: I didn't see no button. Is this hoax?
- Blogs
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@earth-homosapiens: hoax
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@wisdom123: What should I be grateful for when whenever I want to redeem, they tell me rewards unavailable, try again in 6 days???????
Try again tomorrow, try again in 6 days, after 6 days, it's still unavailable. What??? Grateful for what?
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
Wtf, I haven't even redeemed and it says reward unavailable, try again in 6 days?????? Wtf is this??
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
Why is reward unavailable when I haven't redeemed???
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
Try again tomorrow? This is already tomorrow. Whose tomorrow? My tomorrow? Yours? Or the better tomorrow that may never come? Whose?
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@NickyTwizzy It means the monthly quota has been reached. The pot of gold is empty because everyone's already redeemed
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
I stopped getting points from "Earn as you browse" even though I browsed a lot. I'm using Opera browser (not Opera Mini). It still worked two days ago, but I didn't get any points yesterday or today. Any idea why?