Thank you opera mini I just redeemed
Posts made by Astid
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@saramiller1997: has it showed
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@bryanuu: you are bad, you don't follow rules ay regulations

- Blogs
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@ifeco440: you don redeem
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@crelu: are you opera mini

- Blogs
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
Don't reset your opera mini you will lose all your point,


-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
Don't reset your opera mini you will lose all your point,


-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@denislingo: e don dhow
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
Opera mini abeg, you are helping us even though we are begging


- Blogs
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
If you redeemed just say you redeemed that's all
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
Who has seen the redeem button today, last time I did not redeem was showing 6 days
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@earth-homosapiens: not so I r saw the redeemed button early than some people who redeemed late but I could not redeem
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@peter3213u: I have done it countless times
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
Mine is still showing 6 days what is happening,I don't know opera mini

-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@peter3213u: please how did you do it which browser should I clear is it the browsing data
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
Please opera minutes I have not redeemed please fix this error it is showing redeem in 6 days where as I have not redeemed
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
Opera mini what is this why can't we redeem is showing redeem in 6 days

