@chrissms: Omo make I try am, make I sha see redeem today
Posts made by alland-21
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@chrissms: guy how when I don't see any redeem button here
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@astid: get out all of you will be lying
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@manutd96: be serious guy coz I no see anything
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@tragicomic123: guy can you just stop lying please
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@chrissms: how do you know that
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
Has anyone redeem, me I didn't see anything
- Blogs
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
Shey opera mini no go give us $0.5 again nhi


-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@sundaymobuse: share update nah
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@saramiller1997: how do you know, I think it because yesterday was independence day sha

-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@sammx9: for what, redeem option wey no dey show for me at all even if it time or not


-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@giantbobee: which country are you from because it not showing here from Nigeria
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@greatusa: same bro we got lucky
- Blogs
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@mbautserga-vitalis: twice in one day, how is that possible
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@samjaz1: please what are the rules
- Blogs
-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@rocaberri: Omo so you have redeem more than once, me after the first time I have not seen the redeem option again


-
RE: Introducing CELO Rewards in Opera for Android, Opera Mini and Opera NewsBlogs
@paulacar1987: was it still 300 points