Extension delete.

• Hi. Sorry for my bad eng.
    I upload my extension for review and its disapproved. I make changes according to the guideline and delete old extension from store. But now when i want upload new version store says "Extension with the same name already exist". I think my old version not deleted, probably i must just upgrade my old version for new review, but i delete it already. I don't want to change name of my extension coz its with same name on ff and chrome store. What i should to do now?

• Could you repackage the extension, mentioning an updated version number in the manifest file, and just click on upgrading the existing version when submitting to the addons store - that should get the job done.

• Could you repackage the extension, mentioning an updated version number in the manifest file, and just click on upgrading the existing version when submitting to the addons store - that should get the job done.

No, coz no addons show in my uploaded section http://prntscr.com/79jnan Nothing to upgrade there.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.