Need Help!! Want to know about opera mini data encryption.

• Hi , I'm New in this forum. Actually i want to know which type of data encryption opera mini using to encrypt webpage and send data to opera server. i record some data while i visit a website (m.facebook.com) by setting protocol in HTTP mode. i found opera mini send some http header with encrypt data to their server which is given below.
    Http Headers with data :
    POST / HTTP/1.1
    X-Online-Host: mini5-7.opera-mini.net:80
    Content-Type: application/xml
    User-Agent: Java/1.7.0_79
    Host: mini5-7.opera-mini.net
    Accept: text/html, image/gif, image/jpeg, *; q=.2, /; q=.2
    Connection: keep-alive
    Content-Length: 900

....l..O..X..z.$.E......7Qg...r..@[+..%$.r.{rXp..;.....F..x...B.9.M ..k%g....<.T...gJ..=y.#Lj...l..T....q=.t.......LIF..Wz.?..jQ|K.|a.............R.4.NpJ..m.+./..?.xQ&.y{.E........c...B?i,N[.i..mf..bt:......i.#H[.,.M.........Zn"..{...u.......a.~........d"...4e...tN...i.m...@.KY....7P...-#.........x..{.0c..@...q..;..ub....V.C.56.|.._i....0..R.1.......M..0.:..[=$-S..:F........^b-..f..........3L.3e.N.....H....j.kz. ..A.j..~....5.p...T<..6srN.....d..?.a.9.H......7.G.Kq.. .."{E..<.....Y...D,3..=.....O.....A9&luX....%..K.....PV*>,h.+.si..V.]7..6.....r.[q.......L.F?./..D.Ye..l.%......d...I:....t$.H..l.en....x..........MG.......Cu./...A......%g. <.O.......NT/{x.m.r..{K..?....6.......#......BTU....1.....*..S........&2.t.rF.79.+.9.l..WL....].2.n...... .|V..8$..#M+...n(....V.............8.0.3.V.b.Dd.(.......K..V../.......T!5.r...............;.Q..cE....|..}....!^...J..;1S.......!.....9..B8.C.

• Facebook can access phones Agenda r/w and perhaps other data about your phone via Opera Mini j2me, I'm not sure if this feature was implemented though.

• I don't think the data that's sent from Opera mini to the server is so interesting, rather the data sent from the servers to Opera Mini, i.e. the actual web pages. All I know is that the images are compressed with WebP.

• I don't think the data that's sent from Opera mini to the server is so interesting, rather the data sent from the servers to Opera Mini, i.e. the actual web pages. All I know is that the images are compressed with WebP.

That is true for opera browser most likely. http://pike.lysator.liu.se/about/pike/history.xml I think Per Hedbor put the 'spinning' Pike compiler under run at Opera.

• Opera Mini uses proprietary technology to achieve this "compression" of data so I don't think you'll be able to deduct what exactly is happening on the server side...

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.