• Login
    • Search
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Users
    • Groups
    • Rules
    • Help

    Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

    Download Opera browser with:

    • built-in ad blocker
    • battery saver
    • free VPN
    Download Opera

    [Request]Sync Cuztomized Keyboard Shortcut

    Opera GX
    1
    1
    74
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • J
      Jenny2255 last edited by leocg

      Mid of 2025 to 2026, I had to change my laptop 3 times. On those 3 laptops I downloaded opera GX and had to reconfigured every keyboard shortcut again and again. I hope Opera let us sync our keyboard shortcuts, or be able to select default or customized shortcuts, so that every time I log in somewhere else or use a new computers, I would be able to keep all of those and continue working and using shortcuts like it's my own computer.

      Reply Quote 0
        1 Reply Last reply
      • First post
        Last post

      Computer browsers

      • Opera for Windows
      • Opera for Mac
      • Opera for Linux
      • Opera beta version
      • Opera USB

      Mobile browsers

      • Opera for Android
      • Opera Mini
      • Opera Touch
      • Opera for basic phones

      • Add-ons
      • Opera account
      • Wallpapers
      • Opera Ads

      • Help & support
      • Opera blogs
      • Opera forums
      • Dev.Opera

      • Security
      • Privacy
      • Cookies Policy
      • EULA
      • Terms of Service

      • About Opera
      • Press info
      • Jobs
      • Investors
      • Become a partner
      • Contact us

      Follow Opera

      • Opera - Facebook
      • Opera - Twitter
      • Opera - YouTube
      • Opera - LinkedIn
      • Opera - Instagram

      © Opera Software 1995-