iFrame broke rc context menu (dev only)
- I have extension (not published yet) that creates iFrame on page (loads local html file, no external content).
- iFrame is removed from background script by chrome.tabs.executeScript
- if I don't(!!) click on iFrame, after it is removed, right click context menu works fine.
- if I click somewhere in iFrame, after iFrame is removed, context menu is broken (not working, 100% reproducible). Only when I click left mouse button somewhere on document, after that RC context menu fires correctly.
- even if I reload page(!!), right click context menu is not working, only after left click on page...
- this behavior is only in developer channel, beta and stable works fine 100%
- my guess is, new side bar frame is taking focus (or something like that)
does anyone else experienced weird behavior with iFrames in Dev channel?
one of the extensions (tabs switcher) created this behavior, and i only had it in dev