Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Opera backup

• Hey guys I once had a post on the old forums but it since got deleted.
    Ive been having problems with my nokia n8 and I have decided to go CFW but apparently when I do a backup before installing it, it will not save my apps which unfortunately includes opera mobile version 11 (NOT MINI).

Now I want to save all my bookmarks and my history WITHOUT the use of opera link in case something goes wrong. Im pretty sure I have it saved with opera link but I want a backup that I know will work saved on my computer somewhere. Any ideas?

[Topic moved to Opera Mini area of forum. Because of lack of Symbian forum, this is the last Presto-era product forum.]

• Why not use Nokia PC Suite ?, that software offers the facilities to do a complete back-up of the phones internal memory. Or maybe use the phones built-in ability to do a back-up to SD card ?.

Just a thought.

• Sorry for the long wait for the reply

Well I will be needing to do that but im not sure if my version of opera will be supported on the CFW I plan on installing so I want a hard backup of the history and bookmarks and such.

How does opera link save my bookmarks?

• Bump anyone please?

• No one has an idea wheres its stored on the device? Like mass storage or something?