Opera backup

• Hey guys I once had a post on the old forums but it since got deleted.
    Ive been having problems with my nokia n8 and I have decided to go CFW but apparently when I do a backup before installing it, it will not save my apps which unfortunately includes opera mobile version 11 (NOT MINI).

Now I want to save all my bookmarks and my history WITHOUT the use of opera link in case something goes wrong. Im pretty sure I have it saved with opera link but I want a backup that I know will work saved on my computer somewhere. Any ideas?

[Topic moved to Opera Mini area of forum. Because of lack of Symbian forum, this is the last Presto-era product forum.]

• Why not use Nokia PC Suite ?, that software offers the facilities to do a complete back-up of the phones internal memory. Or maybe use the phones built-in ability to do a back-up to SD card ?.

Just a thought.

• Sorry for the long wait for the reply

Well I will be needing to do that but im not sure if my version of opera will be supported on the CFW I plan on installing so I want a hard backup of the history and bookmarks and such.

How does opera link save my bookmarks?

• Bump anyone please?

• No one has an idea wheres its stored on the device? Like mass storage or something?

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.