:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

Problem with extensions settings

• Hello!
    I have encountered a problem with accessing extensions settings. I cannot change settings of newly installed "You Tube Center" extension - in 'manage extensions', 'preferences' is greyed out. Any solutions?

• Is the extension enabled? Have you tried restarting Opera after installing it?

• What do you mean by 'enabled'? I've tried restarting Opera and reinstalling the extension - nothing changes.

• What do you mean by 'enabled'?

You can enable and disable extensions in Opera. If its disabled you can't change its settings.

I installed the extension and it seemed to work fine for me. I was able to access the settings without a problem. This was in the Dev channel release of Opera 27. Which version of Opera are you using?

• I'm guessing they are running a Presto version of Opera (12.17/8 or earlier), as I installed it yesterday (just to try) in 12.14 and had the preferences option disabled (greyed out).

• I'm running 12.15 version of Opera. So do you think I have to install the other 'blink' Opera, or is there a possible solution allowing me to stay with the current version?

• I'd ask the developers of the extension. Its pretty much on them to make sure support is working for older versions of Opera.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.