Mess in bookmarks

• After importing my whole old bookmarks I got mess there.

Some option which allows me to sort by type or alphabetical order would be very usefull.

• They say you right-click on a folder - there you'll have a couple of sorting options.

• They say you right-click on a folder - there you'll have a couple of sorting options.

Right-click on folder in O-menu > bookmarks(not the manager) > My folder.

• Ok thx, it works.

Btw is there any simple way to move those imported bookmarks directly to bookmarks without that double "imported bookmarks" folders?

• Well, sorting already exists - to an extent - and probably is being developed to add more options in future releases...
    So...

If you are to suggest some sorting options, you try browsing this board to find a most probably already existing thread - maybe even generic - about sorting bookmarks/managing bookmarks.
    If you only want to learn more about the already existing sorting possibilities and/or know what, where and when will be implemented, your better way is to a relevant board (like "Opera for Windows" - where I came across a couple of "bookmarks" topics recently).

• So... what about my question?

• Dragging the folder from the imported bookmarks on top of "My Folders" in the sidepanel should make them appear in the base folder list.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.