Opera Mini Windows Phone Beta

• The update you released about 10 hours ago for Opera mini beta for Windows Phone fixed crashing issues for a while but now the crashing issues are back once again. I have a Lumia 520 with Lumia Cyan on!

• this opera mini beta doesn't make downloads to sd card or phone memory,why need update

• Initially the app was crashing before loading to the main screen. With the recent update, it loads up to the main screen, but crashes when accessing a website.

Nokia Lumia 630, running Windows Phone 8.1

• I used to love Opera Mini.Version 9.0.2 allowed me to open the browser on my Lumia 1020 with cyan. Last version 9.0.3 don't allow me to open the broser. Crashes inmediately. Go back to previous version, please, or do something. Don't force me to install and configure UC browser again. :down:

• It's a shame that it once again is crashing. It worked for a while and then started crashing when loading a site. I really hope they're fixing it soon...

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.