Opera Mini For Windows Phone
I'm Currently use Nokia Lumia 520,
And i'm beta tester of Opera Mini
- At start-up this app force closed then i start to uninstall then install it again
- Lucky, i can use Opera Mini
- This app is good, but accidentally....
- When i open facebook.com for the first time it was good
- Then, then i started open a new tab, success
- In a few minutes, i opened facebook.com again
- It start force closed again when the loading bar full
Please fix this problem
Crashing before it loads up....using Lumia 620
Opera Mini - beta is a non-starter.
Nokia Lumia 920, Windows 8.1 Update 8.10.14157.200.
I got my invitation, installed the app from the store, and it won't even start. I tap the icon (either pinned to Start, or in the app drawer), the screen clears, there's a sub-second hopeful pause, and then it crashes. Reinstallation changes nothing.
Too bad, but it's difficult to evaluate something you can't see ... the Emperor's new app?
I also use Windows Phone 8.1 GDR1 developer preview
The startup still crashed