:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

Opera 12.16 - Hotmail/Outlook suddenly broken (again) - Browser.JS might need update?

• Just now Hotmail/Outlook has started detecting Opera as unsupported and driving me to the mobile site.

If I set Opera to mask as IE, the site will load the regular non-mobile page correctly but won;t respond to mouseclicks etc.

So for th time being I cannot access Hotmail/Outlook from Opera

This generally happens when MS change something and Opera has to catch up with a modified browser.js.

Could the devs check this out?

thanks

• Could the devs check this out?

I very much doubt the possibility of that happening, as support and development for the Presto version of Opera (version 12.17 and older) has all but stopped. There may be a possibility of security updates being offered for a certain amount of time in the future though, like the recent security update 12.17.

• No, I think you will find that browser.js is being kept updated.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.