[Suggestion] Force dark pages improvement
nintendoman94 last edited by
First of all, I'd like to say that I love this feature and it works mostly fine on most websites.
But as it does not work on every website, it could be great if the toggle option was easier to access (for example, along side with the settings/download button or in the side bar). Another possibility could be to add an exception list to keep the standard mode on a selected list of website.
- Suggestion 1: Move the toggle option for dark mode in the address bar, the side bar or next to the setting/download icons
- Suggestion 2: Memorize which website has the dark mode option enabled
- Suggestion 3: Add an exception list to know which website do not use "force dark mode"
Why do this ?
- Assure the readability of all website even with the "force dark mode" enable and to avoid missing information or buttons on websites that do not support well this features
- Code for the privacy protection (adds block and trackers block) could be reused to simply toggle the feature and add an exception list
Thanks for the great LVL2 update
A Former User last edited by
I completely agree with you! Great feature but it need some simple improvements.
What you said is exactly what we need