:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

Quicker Tab hibernation

• As it is now, tab hibernation kick's in after 40 seconds tab being inactive (some pages never hibernate, like FB or this very forum).
    I think it's too long, so real benefits of hibernation (mem. footprint couple of hundreds kilobytes) are not so obvious.
    Is there any reason why tabs wouldn't hibernate after, let's say 5-10 seconds?
    waking up is difficult or....some other reason?
    user defined setting would be nice also...

• DeviantArt never hibernates, and images there are a huge memory hog. I'd like to have options for hibernation, like time or even force pages which have META or javascript autorefresh.

• Ok, I take that back :) Deviantart tabs are suspended as expected! But all the tabs are resumed when I hover over the tabs with tab preview enabled.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.