Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Blurry Text on Tabs and Search Bar

• Hi everyone,
    Greetings!

I'm having an issue with blurry text while using this browser. When my mouse is not in use the text in the tabs and search bar becomes blurry. Then, when I use my mouse again and click on the tabs, or even into the search bar it becomes normal again.

I don't know how to solve this problem, so I hope you can give me some kind help, please!!! Below, there are the pictures showing the problem. If there's anything else I have missed about information, just let me know in the comments, please!

Picture showing Blurry Text:
    BlurryText.png

Picture showing Normal Text at the same place:
    WithoutBlurryText.png

My operating system and configuration:
    -Windows 10 Home;
    -16gb ram;
    -2GB Intel HD Graphics;
    -I'm using a monitor connected to my notebook!

For the admin/Moderator: I'm so sorry!!! My first post didn't have enough information, so I just created this one after read all rules to post problems. I hope you may not approve my first post, and keep this one alive, please!!!

Best regards,
    Alex.

• -I have the latest Opera GX version, I just downloaded this browser today as 05/16/2020.

Just to complement all information, I bring more screenshots and more information about the blurry. It is also affects others parts of the browser as you can see in the picture below:

Other Parts Being Affected with this Blurry thing:
    OtherPartsOfTheBrowserAreAlsoAffected.png

The Same Part with No Blurry After I make a Click on the Browser:
    AfterIMakeAClickTheBlurryWasGone.png

I hope it can be more enlightening about the problem.

Thank you in advance,
    Best regards, Alex.