Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Customer feedback for Opera Max product

• Opera Max is not in beta anymore, Google channel and max-opera reports doesn't put any issue under discussion. Two notes:

• Opera Max may work without ISP http proxy support or any HTTP support (port 80 closed).
    • After last two Turbo Max server updates which follow Opera Mini pattern I've noticed that some data pass on Off-road counter and with this ocassion cookies size is affected on Off-road servers even if Off-road mode is set off.
  • Copied from the feedback at Japanese forum.

"Wish - like monthly data saving amount list, if today's list has the sort option to show it by the most data consumed application to the less."

Sounds good option to me.

• Quick tips:

• text encoding must be set on utf-8 ( keep ISO as fallback)

• javascript enabled

• 'Android' present in user-agent string.

Any Android browser (or based on Android UA) should work as expected when these conditions undergoes Opera Max VPN.

• Apparently Opera Max save data traffic in favor of Google 2 chrome-proxy using Chrome browser. Opera Max IP is not forwarded.

• It's good to know that Max IP is static and with server:test dl I can change the remote.

• Data flow is halved with latest Opera Max, image quality filter doesn't work properly. No problem with Max test version, btw. Another thing, when ISP main internet connection use a free DNS by defaut then we talk about VPS support instead VPN.