:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

Cannot Sync passwords after changing my password

• Hi buddies. I was using previous easy password since years & today I thought to update it, I updated my email & password & now I cannot sync passwords. Opera link gives error that it cannot sync passwords & I should type old one if I remember, but it's not accepting my old password please help what can I do? There's 100+ accounts' data in it.

• I am having the same problem. Link offered to chnge the password on the old bookmarks but nothing happened.

I currently have both systems still running with the same passwords but the passwords still will not update. Everything else updated with no problem but, without the passwords I cannot close down the old system!

• Delete cookies, that will delete the tokens in case that a pw can alter the ID. You could try also to load login page with a blank password and login after failure.

• "Delete cookies" don't resolved the same problem for me. Please help!!!

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.