OM 4.2 on s40 - must access cookies.

• Good day. I have "forgotten" my password to an email of my lifetime importance when reinstalling windows (formatting data and so - the cookies). my gmail account is so old I can not guess the date it was created, along with some other questions. HOWEVER I found out that I am still logged into that mail on my s40 nokia3110c using OM 4.2. I can log on, send emails and do all that, but cannot recover the password using gmail functions or so. One of the last chances to get my email back - is recover its password from my s40 cookies. Is there a way?
    FAQ says that such data like credit card digits is not stored, but maybe this is not the case?

• No way, such data are not shared in plain text and cookies may retrieve a bunch of IDs, nothing else. Check https://accounts.google.com/b/0/EditPasswd?hl=en and request a new pasword via SMS ('Don't know your pasword?' link will lead to account recovery page). You know your phone nr., right?

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.