Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

DownThemAll!

• Here you can post comments about DownThemAll! extension, created by nmaier

• Great works devs! I almost gave up on you, but see what you have done now, wow!
    Great to find your supported in Opera, as that's my main browser now, but i would go back to Firefox just to use DTA, as it's the best!
    Everything is working so far. If I find any bugs I will let you know via the proper channels.
    Thanks again, and I hope this all goes well for you!

As for users who don't know, DTA is the best downloader for getting all the files on a static web page in just a few clicks. But now they added another feature where you can DL all the wanted files from all the sites in your open tabs! Also, note that DTA is best for DL files (video, music, ect.) from static web sites, no so much for hosted downloads, but it will work for that too, if you can access the links. Also, this isn't a stream ripper, such as with downloading video from YouTube.

Now, DTA may do more now, but IDK as I'm still testing it.

Enjoy folks!

• Please, add settings to catch all downloads from opera to this extension 🙂

• Update?

• @pinheadlucas Right now the Opera website doesn't let me update the extension, because it says the opus file type is a an invalid type (IIRC I tried wav and ogg vorbis formats too, which were rejected as well). The Firefox add-ons site and the Chrome WebStore do not impose such a restriction. I believe the Opera developers merely forgot to whitelist this benign file type.
    I reported the issue to Opera, of course, as DNAWIZ-73448.
    https://github.com/downthemall/downthemall/issues/125

I was waiting for a response and fix from Opera (which I guess should be as easy as adding opus to some list), but so far nothing. Since it has been about 20 days since I reported the issue and nothing has happened, I will now add a work-around where I just remove the "play sounds" feature completely from the Opera version. This will take some time, so it will be ready maybe this weekend.

• 👌 thanks

• 4.2.3 (with sounds removed, to work around the opera website issue) was approved now. Yay!

• Finally, Thank you so much :). I'm glad you came back