Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Magic Actions for YouTube™

• Here you can post comments about Magic Actions for YouTube™ extension, created by MagicActions

• Don't waste your time. The "Cool Day/Night toggle swicth [sic]" will render text in your sidebar unreadable. Many of the other options remove legitimate features from YouTube videos. The UI is terrible. Could not uninstall quickly enough.

• Tabs are displayed every so often showing notices regarding being careful with our Google accounts, ect ... which are VERY annoying.

• I have to echo similar sentiment with saying that using YouTube without Magic Actions isn't a world I want to live in.

Magic Actions lets you tweak just the right stuff so that every time you go to YouTube you are in the environment you want. Colors, activity, aspect ratio, quality, and the list goes on so when I want to watch some videos it is a consistent experience every time.

Keep up the great work.

• this is all included in the standard youtube website, don't bother with this (prolly will use cpu for crypto mining)

• Awesome add-on!!! Dynamic lighting effects around the player is the best!

• Thanks for years good service!

• Multi-range looper isn't working for me. I just get the usual YouTube right-click menu when I right-click on the timeline. It would be a nice feature since I like to watch roller skate technique videos and I'l like to be able to set up a loop to figure out moves. Otherwise, this is a really nice add-on. 4 stars for now, 5 when looper is working. Thanks!

• Отличное приложение. С помощью его у меня пропали торможения и зависания картинки видеороликов на ютубе с высоким разрешением. Спасибо.