Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Scheduled logout

Hello, in order to introduce new security features and enhance your experience with Opera Forums we have to terminate all sessions that were started before Monday, March 25, 15:00 UTC.
If you find yourself logged out please rest assured that this is completely normal and expected. To participate in the discussions after that date you have to sign-in again using the "Login" button in the upper-right corner of the page.
This is a one-time action. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Open SavepagesFile in Opera Mini 7.1 Nokia N70 Please Help Me ?

• I have some inquire, 8 years ago I used Nokia N70 and Use internet by opera mini 7.1 .sis ,I saved the important data in save page when I upgrade, it’s lost !!
    So.. I will check memory card and found Savepage Folder ,there’s have data but is “ Unknown File Type ” I mean data doesn’t have last-name file. You know, it’s just only File not dot. not OBML,OBML14,OBML15 example - fgtydgdg (I hope you understand ) “
    I really want to know, what’s program could read this file ? Because It very Important For My Life

I Try Open Another Way about 7 Year ,Install SDK and Emulator But Don't Work and actually it’s have File Type ? Please Help ME

Finally I hope you can help and thank in advance

Sorry to ask too Very late.

• I user OBMLVIEWER IT WORK