Keep chats as window to use with windows "alt-tab"

• I'm using windows and linux, and right now on linux(mint) if I open messenger for example(ctrl+shift+m) and then:

1- switch with alt+tab for another window(except opera), folders for example
    2- do what you want in that window and then alt+tab again and switch to opera window with the chat, that it is still open!!
    3- switch to opera browser and it will close the chat immediately

My request is to keep the chat windows always open and create a different icon for the "alt+tab" to be easier.

Thanks

alt text

• @dioggo92 There is a way to do this... You can simply do CTRL+TAB, or click the handy button that is there to switch tabs as such.
    0_1511278847623_d759ecac-5233-497f-a820-07dca3bf623a-image.png

• What I was saying was to the window chat(from the left bubbles) behave as a window from system, to be in a separate window from opera main app. Right now the only way is to open the chat in a new tab(like https://www.messenger.com/) and separate the tab to a new instance of opera. That way I can have just the chat in separate, and use what you said, but I was asking for its own chat.

Also, that ctrl+tab menu is a pain to use if it happens to have the mouse over a random tab in that menu, just because you left the cursor in that side of the screen. I use mainly keyboard shortcuts to switch tabs and go up or down in a page(and others that opera provide) so happens to forget the mouse in one of the sides of the screen were it doesn't disturb.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.