Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Scheduled logout

In order to introduce new security features and enhance your experience with Opera Forums we had to terminate all sessions that were started before Monday, March 25, 15:00 UTC.
If you find yourself logged out please rest assured that this is completely normal and expected. To participate in the discussions after that date you have to sign-in again using the "Login" button.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Printing Problems with google sheets

• So...why would i use google sheets with opera and not chrome? not the point but big fan of google productivity apps and opera. had to ditch opera when i switched to arch linux, but lately opera has amped its self up. im back on opera...testing anyway...
    i can print from normal webpages with ctrl+p, however for google sheets when i try the regular method i can only get save to pdf. i have to to pages in the menu list, sub menu print, and even so its more like a print screen function rather than print. im using beta version, but i dont think that could have anything to do with it. this was kind of problem even on chrome browsers a while back where printing from google sheets was hard, near impossible. now its obviously resolved..please fix this or if anyone knows a fix let me know.