Sync problem, username Undefined
rodman last edited by admin
I have a problem with the synchronisation. When I want to do it at work (at home no problem), I write name and password --> launch synchronisation and --> an error occurred. After I go to opera://settings, in synchronisation I see for username: undefined.
Can you help me please?
Same like: https://forums.opera.com/post/124448
brunozache last edited by
I had this same problem. This is how I fixed it.
- Log out of all devices (don't worry, your things won't disappear as long as you don't uninstall it).
- Close Opera.
- Sign in https://sync.opera.com/web/
- Click on "Redefine your data" (it won't erase your local settings)
- Change your password here https://auth.opera.com/account/edit-profile and log out.
- Open Opera at home
- Go to Settings and Login
- Click on "Choose what to sync" or something like that
- Choose whatever you want to sync, but don't encrypt your data for now.
- Login Opera at work.
If everything works fine, you may encrypt your data but you will have to login again.
This worked for me.