Some suggestions from a Firefox user

• Coming from Firefox, here are a few things I find puzzling:

• option to open Speed Dial in a new tab when you click on the button. I couldn't find it anywhere.

• option to add/remove/change position on the buttons on the main bar. Am I missing something?

• option to clear History from the History Menu. Makes sense.

• option to change the position of the X (close tab button) to the right. That's just odd.

• Welcome to Opera Forums @Badmachines !

option to change the position of the X (close tab button) to the right. That's just odd.

The last suggestion ¿? the X is already on the right of the tab.

• Nope, not on macOS Sierra..

• I guess if you installed an Arabic or Jewish version, that is the other way round :lol:

About the other things -- I thought they're already present. What planet are you from? 😉

• On MacOS, the tab close button is in the same place as the favicon. When you mouse over the favicon, it turns into a close button. That makes more room for the text on the tab, since there is only one image on it.

• On MacOS, the tab close button is in the same place as the favicon. When you mouse over the favicon, it turns into a close button. That makes more room for the text on the tab, since there is only one image on it.

:eek: This is quite nice!

But it's OS related? Or could be done into Windows and *Nix?

I remember in OPresto the possibility to select the "X" tab button behavior:

• Show always
    • Show on hover
    • Hidden

:rolleyes:

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.