Opera, passwords and gnome-keyring

• I wanted to try the Opera browser on my debian linux, and I noticed that the version I have (39.0.2256.15) is using gnome-keyring in order to store web passwords. There's a possibility to create multiple keyrings and group those passwords. Is there a way to choose the name of the keyring that Opera will use? For instance, the default keyring's name is "Login". I want to create a keyring with the "Opera" name and place all web passwords there.

I also wanted to ask about unlocking the keyring "on demand". The "Login" keyring will be opened during the login session automatically. I just wanted a separate keyring which would be opened by Opera only when some site shows login forms. I also wanted Opera to close the keyring after sometime, let's say 15-30 mins. Is that possible?

The last thing I wanted to ask is how Opera handles passwords on different desktop environments, let's say KDE or even just window manager, like Openbox? Just pretend there's no gnome-keyring in the system. How will Opera store passwords then? Will it encrypt them somehow?

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.