Do more on the web, with a fast and secure browser!

Download Opera browser with:

• built-in ad blocker
  • battery saver
  • free VPN
Download Opera

Scheduled logout

Hello, in order to introduce new security features and enhance your experience with Opera Forums we have to terminate all sessions that were started before Monday, March 25, 15:00 UTC.
If you find yourself logged out please rest assured that this is completely normal and expected. To participate in the discussions after that date you have to sign-in again using the "Login" button in the upper-right corner of the page.
This is a one-time action. Sorry for any inconvenience!

How to backup/move my feeds to another device?

• How can I transfer all my rss feed onto another device? Titanium Backup doesnt include the feeds, where is this data stored on Android 5.1?

• I can tell where ain't gonna be: an your device. You may want to sign in with "myopera:login" URL and after that the current list of feeds will appear on other devices based on the same recipe (right after this operation check "debug:" URL, your username must be found there). On the second device do not visit feed:list before myopera login because the original list will be overridden. I think this method has a dull acceptance due to server load and too much chop suey.

• Guess I did it wrong, everything was gone. "myopera:login" timeout most of the time. I just readded everything I could remember manually.

• The timeout is normal. After that check "debug:" just to be sure and you must see your username on "Settings saved as" line and check feed list (perhaps is better to save offline feed:list first) - that must be done on first device with default feed list. Same thing on second device and config+feeds data should be passed. Now when link.opera.com is dead I don't know if this procedure is affected. If on secondary device feed:list page is visited previously then firs feed:list first copy will be lost. @nupsie Sorry! I'm using myopera sync on all my j2me/s60/android/bb devices without any problems.

• Well the question is reopened then, how to do it after Opera Link is gone now?

• You can't.