new dragonfly suck !

• The new interface for dragonfly is totally bad !

i really dont like how google chrome have organized his inspector, especially when the inspector is non docked and free from the window like i use.

The box with position, margin, padding, and dimensions and all the attributes of this right bottom box have not to be here !

I prefer when all is up and down and in full width!

So, please is it possible dear devs to make the inspector more designable for having html on top , css on middle and dimensions and attributes on bottom , all in full width for sure ?

That can be more easy to develop on a classical hd screen .

Best regards

• like this?
    http://prntscr.com/8sjmkk

I have a console down

• no, i know the console is hidable , but i talk about the "filter" ...

hes on the wrong place, he have to be just down of the css and not on a block

• before the last update , source code on left block and css with filter was entire on right block ...

it was really better , it a shame that opera is begin to respect exact design of webkit, this is why i was used opera...

( for having a different style of inspector than the chromium or explorer and firebug ! )

Opera was the best inspector for very quick decryting, now its just like google chrome , its very very bad !

• it seem not annoying anyone !

• i just find ! it was because i dont open it widther !

all good now !

ty opera devs

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.