:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

Please get rid of the white transition page that shows before opening new tabs/pages

• Step 1) Install an extension like "Night Mode Pro" or "Dark Theme for All Websites" to reduce eyestrain

Step 2) Open a new tab, or switch to another tab, or click on a link to navigate to a new page

Step 3) Observe how your eyes are getting mutilated by the white temporary blank/empty page that flashes for a split second before rendering of the new tab/page starts.

Step 4) Get down on knees and make an emotional appeal to Opera developers to perhaps maybe do something about this, like... I don't know... allow us to modify the color of that white "transition" page, or not showing the transition page at all.

/me gets down on knees
    Please?

• This annoys me to no end with the flickering. Strains my eyes.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.