nekomajin last edited by
I think it's time to move on from wallpapers towards real themes. The speed dial design has been a subject of debate since ages, and you have a simple solution, but it seems you don't want to use it.
Let us define a few more options in the persona.ini file to be able to create real themes, not just wallpapers.
Here is a list of the desired options:
- tile text color
- tile background color and opacity
- tile border and border radius
- folder background color and opacity
- folder title color
- folder border and border radius
- tile margin
- navbar background color and opacity