:tools: Scheduled maintenance

Heads up! Downtime for the Forums, related to the NodeBB upgrade, is planned for Thursday, December 14, starting from 10:00 UTC.
Please make sure to finish all your posts before this time. The downtime should only last for a few minutes.

Messed up bookmarks

• Opera 30 on two computers.

At some moment part of my bookmarks folders (2000+ bookmarks) have duplicated on one PC. I deleted the duplicates.
    Now it seems originals have disappeared from this PC, while they are present in Opera Link and the other PC.

How do I sort it out?
    How do I just export all my bookmarks from Opera Link.

• Yes, bookmarks sync appears to be f*** up again.
    On the other PC my bookmarks file has also grown by 50%. Cleaning duplicates was not nice task :/

Frankly, I am waiting for Vivaldi to go out of technical preview....

• Sync duplicating bookmarks is a known issue that the developers are working on

• Even a temporary Fix would be a remove duplicate button. This would rapidly reduce the need for the user to manually go through their bookmarks and even with the fix would still be a nice feature to have in case its a user error instead of the a technical one.

Looks like your connection to Opera forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.