Opera is so fking broken nowadays. I can't even log in here without error messages and failed logins, so i have to use Chrome to be able to write this.
I went from IE to Firefox 2004 and loved it for 12 years, but around 2016 when Firefox decided to commit suicide by stupidity, i moved to Chrome, but I didn't fully liked it. I quickly found Opera and it was love immediately. But now Opera seems to have suicide plans as well as NOTHING works anymore.
I have posted these issues before and followed every suggestion given to me to no avail. I only have one option left, and that is to format and reinstall Windows. But I will not do that as this is my only computer for work and private, and i'm not sure the problems will be solved by a such drastic measure. Moving to Chrome is not an option, and seeing Firefox's death throes from the hangman's knot is not directly encourages one to give them a second chance either.
Opera problems (All works fine in Chrome)
- Many websites does not load correctly or take ages to load
- I can't mouse scroll on some websites
- Some website has a 3-10 seconds delay when typing
- Some login pages shows strange errors including this forum
- My bank in Vietnam "times out" many times
- My bank in HK takes forever to execute transactions or "times out"
- Facebook messenger only load a handful of contact and keep the rest grayed out.
- Facebook messenger- It takes 10-15 second to switch from one contact to another.
- Getting "out of memory" warnings all the time (Having 32Gb ram)
- Writing text similar to this and Opera decides to reload the page and all text is lost.
- And many more minor issues
I have updated to latest version, cleaned cache, history, uninstalled, deleted the profile directory, not using addons, reinstalled Opera etc etc and the problems are coming back after just a few days of use.