My gmail was "hacked" in 28 of February in this year, i didn't access any websites or links, maybe any browser is linked to a third party use with any downloads.
And sadly i am not only one who is affected by this, there many victims who are experiencing this same thing all over again.
I don't know what is the cause, it is seems unknown for me at least. So let me share the information of why this phishing is causing to me:
- Gmail is re-used on 28 of February.
- Didn't install any malice virus/bookmarks.
- Restoring browser don't stop the incident.
- My computer and phone is 100% secure.
- Uninstalling apk mods don't stop the incident
- Uninstalling the browser with all user data removed
- Formatting the pc (In Case The Spam Is Still On)
- Formatting the phone (In Case The Spam Is Still On)
Please, i am tired of my gmail getting used my a unknown entity, and deleting all those spam gmail, i tried do go on google support and this problem is still occurring, i will keep updating to make use of all people is still have some question to make on.