Opera touch closes or unloads tabs that are playing video when the app is minimized. This causes video or audio (that is actively being listened to) to stop playing.
Steps to reproduce
- Start a relatively long video (ie, youtube in desktop site mode)
- Lock the phone or switch to another app
- Notice the video audio stops playing shortly after
- Open the Control Center and press the play control
- Listen to the audio for awhile
- Notice that the audio stops after awhile
- Open Opera Touch and notice the tab has been completely unloaded from memory
Opera Touch should keep tabs in memory if they are actively being used (ie, playing audio or video!) and not unload them.