The Opera add-ons team is working on resolving this issue. Thanks for all the information.
Posts made by olasia
RE: What is means about "Please verify your email" when accessing add-ons developer pageOpera add-ons
RE: URL Whitelist for Carrier ISP Header EnrichmentOpera Mini
RE: Stop uninitiated download requests (and popup dialog)Opera Mini
thanks for your report. Can you please share the sites on which you're experiencing this problem?
Thanks in advance!
RE: [Solved]O-Mini Android: everything through Opera Data Center: encrypted, VPN or uncrypted?Opera Mini
@starszy: There are 2 compression modes available for Opera Mini users on Android and iOS - Extreme and non-Extreme (Turbo). In both cases the connection to the Opera Mini Servers is encrypted.
RE: Opera Mini 19 beta 4 for AndroidOpera Mini
@wizoapps: Thanks for your report. I have a few questions that could help us a lot when fixing this issue
- Which Opera Mini version are you using?
- Can you open any website or are you getting the i:/error/unsupported.html error all the time?
- Can you open www.facebook.com?
- Can you open echo.opera.com?
- Are you using WiFi or a mobile network?
- If you're using a mobile network, what is your mobile operator?
Please fill in a bug report (if possible) by tapping on the "O" icon -> "Settings" -> "Report a problem". Are you able to open the Opera Mini bug report wizard page?
Thanks in advance