Windows 7 64 bit, Opera 56.0.3051.43 64-bit, all extensions disabled. Transmitting and receiving both voice and video is working, but when trying to share your screen, nothing happens. To reproduce:
- Start Google Hangouts call.
- Click "..." button and then "Share screen".
- A pop-up dialog appears to select from sharing the entire screen (and select the monitor) or share the single application window.
- Select blue button "Share".
- Nothing happens.
- You are only able to exit by clicking "Cancel" or "x" button in the pop-up dialog.
This started to happen with 56.0.3051.35, I have upgraded today to the latest version 56.0.3051.43 in hope that this will fix the issue, but unfortunately this is not fixed.
Other user also reported this issue here:
Could anyone else confirm / deny if you are also experiencing this issue?
Please post here and upvote in such case.