And so i fixed it manually.
I noticed it was a problem of DBus and kded4 so i googled about it. found "bustle", installed it.
It allows to see some calls to DBus.
as soon as i opened opera it generated like 20K calls. the bad part is that it happened only the first time i started opera and then i needed to restart my machine. so it took a while....
i noticed most where GetLayout and AboutToShow messages. i have no idea what was it but i assumed it was some window creation or something like that.
Then i started analyzing some of the data on the calls. i noticed two stuff
- most of this getlayout seemed to have something like a menu (with hotkeys, childs and such) (which made sense if it was for creating a context menu)
- some of them had data that seemed to come from a web page. duh, is from opera, but not everything in opera relates to the page contents.
then i remembered that there was a menu with bookmarks, and that i used to have a lot of bookmarks in opera 12..
then i remembered that some data was actually imported from my old opera upon installation, so i disabled bookmars on opera://flags/#bookmarks and it works again like "normal"
lots of bookmarks will blow your opera