Could it be a problem related to Facebook site itself? When they change/update things in the site, it is not every profile that is affected.
Anyway, did you try to hold Control (Ctrl) while clicking? It will force to open in a new tab.
Posts made by ezacarias
First connection is much slower than other browsersOpera for Windows
When I open Opera and go to one site or more, it takes most than 30 seconds to show the site. After that, it finishes to load all open tabs almost at same time. It feels like it will load sites only once each minute. I don't remember after which version this started, most probably 49-50. It is like it takes too long to reach the DNS, but other browsers do it instantly.
Is anyone experiencing something like that? Any idea?
- Opera 50.0.2762.58 (PGO) on Windows 10.
- Extensions: No difference enabling or disabling them.
- VPN: No difference using or not.
- Sites tested: Google, DuckDuckGo, GitHub, Youtube. Facebook...
- Other browsers tested: Firefox, Edge, Chrome for Android (none of them has this problem, even they are in the same computer or network).
- Tested with 2 DNS on system configurations.
- Network speed test (minhaconexao.com.br) seems slightly affected, being more effective in Edge and Firefox, than Opera.