[Solved]Oops! Something went wrong ...
Hi - I recently started seeing the Oops! Something went wrong while displaying this web page. error. It is happening about 25% of the time while I am browsing.
- Version of Android
Android 10 / Oxygen OS 10.0.GM21AA
- Phone model and manufacturer
OnePlus 7 Pro
- Your version of Opera for Android
- If the problem is with a page, a link to it
The problem occurs when opening a web page through a link from another application, such as a link embedded in an email.
- If ad-blocker is enabled or not
Add blocking is Enabled
- If data savings is enabled or not
Data savings is Disabled
- A description of the problem, including as much as information as possible
As mentioned above, I frequently see the Oops! Something went wrong while displaying this web page. error.
- Steps to (try to) reproduce the issue
There are two ways to easily reproduce:
- With Google set as the Opera search provider, type anything to search for (other than a website) in the Opera Search Bar. For example, just search for: bob.
- Or, open a web link through another application, such as an embedded link in an email.
- Expected behavior and actual one
Expected behavior: Opera opens up the desired web page or performs the search.
Actual behavior: Opera displays the error page with the cute kitty-cat.