- In addition: Win 8.1 Opera 49.0.2725.47 icon on the push not displayed http://prntscr.com/hge2i7
- Improvement. May be it'll be better to open new tab after click on push instead opening new opera window? Or this parameter can be changed somewhere?
Best posts made by andrey-m
Latest posts made by andrey-m
RE: Push notificationsOpera for computers
Push notificationsOpera for computers
I'm a PM in Gravitec Company. We're working closely with push notifications technology and have a lot of subscribers in Opera browser. So here're the questions we faced with:
- Subscription script added on site. If we load site once - it's OK widget appears automatically (http://prntscr.com/hga5kf), but when we reload site several times (3) - subscription widget disappears. Seems it's blocked somewhere, how can we manage this parameter?
- In service-worker (SW) during push sending "push" event not triggered, we think, that it could be because of SW get asleep. While emulating "push" event in browser SW starts and push notifications worked properly. What's going wrong why "push" event not triggered?
- How can we manage push notification time live on screen. Know notification showed to the subscriber no more then 7 seconds and disappeared.