I can't bookmark search results because it's a result of form submission.
Here's the actual scenario: I'm waiting a package sent by Royal Mail, tracking number RU098755913GB
- Go to https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item
- Enter tracking number RU098755913GB
- Bookmark search results
- Try to restore results by clicking your newly created bookmark - clear form is shown, where I need to enter my tracking number again - no speed gain at all.
As far as I understand, that's because bookmark saves only page URL which does not contain my tracking number, because number was sent with form POST data
Here's how I do it:
- Right click on tracking number entering field and select "create search engine"
- Assign some shortcut for it, let's say "rm"
- Create a new bookmark and manually modify it's address to "rm RU098755913GB"
If clicking the bookmark would work the same way as if I entered "rm RU098755913GB" into Opera url address field, then I would see my search results - exactly the thing I want.
However bookmark address is formatted as url upon saving and bookmark address becomes rm%20RU098755913GB which is an URL pointing nowhere. I have to manually modify it and replace %20 with a space to get to my results.
Is there a possiblity to make a bookmark which upon clicking would work the same way as if I typed "rm RU098755913GB" into the Opera address field? Like some kind of typing macros. It would really help me / speed up tracking.